Saturday 15 November 2014

bedroom dreams









A snapshot into my life. I feel like this is an appropriate 'first' proper blogpost as a person's room entails more than they can say in the brief introductory period. Here are 9 shots of my favourite parts of my room, as well as in my personal belief, to encapsulate most of who I am. As you can already tell, I couldn't decide on the overall theme of my room, through the bedazzled assortment of minimalistic undertones of blue and whites, modern designs of simple patterns and closely confined colours to the Parisian inspired jumbles such as the beautiful Romanticised lamp and candlewick-jewelley holder. A metaphor of my life basically; always in a confused rut as to pertain to one specific decision/goal yet in the end, the outcome fits somewhat perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment